More than a midsize luxury sedan, the Audi A4 has been vital to the Audi growth as a brand in the United States. Currently, the A4 sedan alone sells more than 40,000 units annually in the U.S., while competing with the BMW 3 Series and Mercedes-Benz C-Class. Competition in the segment is fiercer than ever, with new Japanese rivals joining each year. Despite this, the A4 2.0T manages best-in-class fuel economy, while also posting better 0-60 mph times and torque statistics than its six-cylinder, all-wheel drive competition (BMW 328xi, Mercedes-Benz C300 4Matic, and Lexus IS250 AWD).
In 2010, the bar is raised even higher, with features like third-generation MMI featuring SIRIUS® traffic, and LED taillights on Premium Plus and Prestige models. Prestige models will now include navigation and voice control, while Premium models will see Bluetooth® and Homelink® packaged together as an option.
A4 sedan model year 2010 Pricing and Model Changes
(excluding $825 destination charge, taxes, title, options and dealer charges)
A4 2.0T FWD Sedan (Multitronic) Premium $31,450
A4 2.0T FWD Sedan (Multitronic) Premium Plus $35,000
A4 2.0T quattro Sedan (Manual) Premium $32,350
A4 2.0T quattro Sedan (Manual) Premium Plus $35,850
A4 2.0T quattro Sedan (Manual) Prestige $41,050
A4 2.0T quattro Sedan (Tiptronic®) Premium $33,550
A4 2.0T quattro Sedan (Tiptronic®) Premium Plus $37,050
A4 2.0T quattro Sedan (Tiptronic®) Prestige $42,250
A4 2.0T quattro Avant (Tiptronic®) Premium $35,350
A4 2.0T quattro Avant (Tiptronic®) Premium Plus $38,850
A4 2.0T quattro Avant (Tiptronic®) Prestige $44,550
· Navigation models now equipped with 3rd Generation MMI and SIRIUS traffic
· LED taillights on Premium Plus and Prestige model
· Bluetooth and Homelink now packaged together as option on Premium model
· Bang & Olufsen® premium audio system now available as option on Premium Plus
· Prestige now includes Navigation (3G MMI) and Voice Control
· Audi Side Assist now an optional package with Audi parking system advanced
· S line wheel changes to 7 double spoke (formerly 5 tri-spoke).