· Newly developed, 2.5-liter five-cylinder unit with turbocharging and FSI direct fuel injection
· 250 kW (340 hp) and 450 Nm (332 lb-ft) of torque
· Exceptional performance: 0 – 100 km/h (62 mph) in 4.6 seconds (Coupé), top speed 250 km/h (155 mph), with 280 km/h (174 mph) available as an option.
· Average consumption only 9.2 liters/100 km (25.57 US mpg) (Coupé)
· High-efficiency six-speed manual
· quattro permanent all-wheel drive with hydraulic multi-plate clutch
· Advanced suspension mountings, four-link design in the back
· High-performance brakes with four-piston calipers up front
· 18-inch wheels with 245/40 tires standard; optional 19 and 20-inch wheels
· Optional Audi magnetic ride adaptive damping
Body and design
· Lightweight and very strong ASF body of aluminum and steel, weighs only 206 kilograms (454 lb) (Coupé)
· Larger air intakes up front, distinctive diffuser insert in the rear, stationary rear spoiler
· Comprehensive standard equipment, including xenon plus headlamps with LED daytime running lights, heated sport seats with leather/Alcantara surfaces, driver information system with indicators for boost pressure and oil temperature as well as a lap timer.
Please note, there is no information regarding U.S. availability of the TT RS at this time.